Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Keeping the faith

I'm losing my faith.
I don't know how long can I hold on to this thin delicate rope of uncertainty. It's hard. Too damn hard and I miss for the way it used to be. I longed for the way it used to be.

They should not have this much effect on me. It's wrong. But they did and there's no turning back. You cannot undo the tight knot that has made its permanent mark in this fragile heart. And truth to be told, I don't want to untie it.







And the rope is on the verge of breaking.

1 comment:

  1. yeahh, me too doe. they seems giving up with the issue.they even have their own album now :( . but the thing is i cant let them go just yet. its hard la. i dnt know y. but just give them faith dat one day or someday theyll be back tgether as 5 not 3 or 2. just have a lil tiny faith on them, theyll be stronger . please , dont let them go

    ReplyDelete