Thursday, March 31, 2011

Laughter?

Random funny anime pictures that I found... XP by all means, they are NOT mine. Credit goes to those who own them.


I just remember that this dude is from Fate Stay Night but I don't remember his name. My brother is the one who follows this anime. hehe.


awwww.....-strangles the cat dead as taught by a certain lecturer...hehehehe-





From Black Jack but I don't remember there being this...line. =.='


Bleach~ Sexist; yes, but still, I don't know why I found this to be very funny. XD


Haha. Another dirty joke...


Poor Orochimaru...


Train from Black Cat~


lol. I remember this scene in which Kira aka Raito Yagami/Yagami Raito answered his test with such...ostentatiousness(is that even a word?). hehe. Good one, teacher. Good one.


XDXDXDXD That is sooooo like you, Naruto.


Show the spidey what a true ninja is capable of, Naru! -thumbs up!-

No comments:

Post a Comment