Monday, April 25, 2011

Looks can be pretty deceiving...

It's almost 12 pm and I've been to McDonald for the second time now and let me tell you, I'm not that big of a fan of McD.

I was awoken this morning quite early by my beloved mother for the sole reason of buying chicken porridge for my dear sick father and at that time, I was kinda groggy. I don't like people disturbing my sleep so I was like, "wha? dun wan...let me shleep..." buried self deeper into the heavenly comfort of fluffy pillows.

But of course, mother being mother, has a strong leash on her daughter so with a rather heavy heart (and eyelids), I got out of my sleeping nest and made myself decent enough for the outside world. Long story short, I arrived at McD, took the drive-thru and ordered a bowl of chicken porridge and an apple pie for my own self. So you see, the cashier at that time was really cute and he was really friendly (as in, he greets with a smile and asks you warmly what you want to order and says 'thank you, please come again' with such pleasantry and I'm sounding like a smitten teenage girl. -.-) so I kinda...erm...check him out a little. >.<

He wasn't handsome, he was just...cute. Kinda boyish looking. Definitely not tall, probably shorter than me and his built is that of a teenage boy. Even so there's a sense of maturity about him so you won't mistaken him as a high school boy. I predict he's around my age or a bit older.

Anyway, I was just checking him out so that was all that happened and I was very much content with it. Even then, I kind of had my suspicions about him but I just let it be because it's not like I'm going to meet him again or be friends with him or anything. And so the suspicions were being left as just suspicions.

Around 11am, my dad wanted another bowl of chicken porridge and me, being an obedient daughter that I am, went out to buy it, again. On the way, I thought to myself, wouldn't it be funny if it's the same cashier again... and whaddaya know, it WAS the same cashier again.

At that time I was a bit embarrassed and I know for sure that he remembered me because he wore that knowing smile of 'hey, it's you again! ordering the same thing!' and I could see a taint of mirth in his eyes and no people, I am not imagining things. As he went to get my order, I checked him out again because I just felt like I was missing something here and sure enough, as I got my receipt, my suspicions earlier on were answered.

It's a she. The cashier is a girl.

Talk about being androgynous.





7 comments:

  1. hahaha~! i've passed someone at a mall, a very short second that was~
    he's face is....uuu....eye-catching, then I lowered my gaze, it's not nice to stare...oh, boops~
    he's a she~

    kkk, i bet everyone had the same experience~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. her...well, let's just say figure, isn't really that prominent so I didn't catch it just yet. XD

    sigh. what a pity. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. kkk~ sometimes we do have that urge of eye mo-ing our eyes right?

    real life eye candy needed~

    or i'll just stick to watching k-pop~ XP

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. it's that girl frm our school la! d badminton player tu... i think so since she's always there when I go to mcd.. XP she is our age anyways.. XP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha she's my friend aish! God's sake, you couldnt differentiate a guy and a girl? That's.....ehm well not your fault either xD STILL this is sooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha! i thought her hair was mmg short? XD n i didn't know u guys were tight teah! XP

    ReplyDelete