Monday, April 4, 2011

A Life.

I was reading this one fic and it was short and brief yet after finished reading it, I felt...melancholy. Then I came across her blog and there was this one post in which she talked about the dilemma she's having in between following her dream or just play it safe and a thought came through my mind.

'What am I doing?'

I've been rather...aimless these past two months and I realised that I've lost the motivation to actually LIVE OUT my life as I've plan it out to be once upon a time. I just stayed at home, doing nothing but meaningless things such as surfing the net for things of no importance or watching some stupid dramas that bring nothing but, well...nothing or perchance just laying around daydreaming of the impossible.

I need my priorities back.

I need my motivation back.

And most important of all, I need a life.

And I need it now.

Guess it's time to change.





I heart them. Fullstop.

(-fangirling mode- jdh65&^!@$543jdf I WANT THIS SONG SO FREAKING BAAAADDD! Jae-sama~)

No comments:

Post a Comment